Monday, March 24, 2014

Dj C-live "We Stay Winning" DL + Lyrics

Released last week Thursday this single has trended & seen over 9k downloads and counting... Thank you for your support. Below are the lyrics to the song... "Now we sing!" #WeStayWinning


The chorus:

AB-Crazy

Look at me and look at you/tell me what you see/baby tell em this is where you really wanna be/I be smiling /smiling like I don't really want the beef ain't nothing you can do to me I got my whole family/come through/come see just how I live/ I used to dream about this ish/ back at my mama crib /come through / come see just how I live/ I used to dream about this at my mama crib now we sing/

Kapital K

1st Verse:

-Back at my momma's crib i was dealing with politics
-Planning and plotting 'bout how im gonna get out of this
-Sneaking my lady in tryna get on a power trip
-brain was so amazing she shudda been on a scholarship
-we in the building you see the way that we living
-we made a killin' off nothing that we were given
-So, in my position you'd probly call me a bully
-and start taking shots at the kid but i aint khuli (braaaaat)

2nd Verse:

-Accustomed to living life like a royal prince
-gold on my body incase you aint convinced
-luxury taste she got a diamond tongue
-its funny what all this money made us become
-richer than the average, funny how we managed
-to overcome all the baggage and use it to our advantage
-so this is for the elders and shoutout to my helpers 
-and everybody's who's winnin', AINT NOTHING YOU CAN TELL US BWOI

We Stay Winning Download

No comments:

Post a Comment