Saturday, August 20, 2011

How I was kicked out of Bacinis

So I decide to grab breakfast with shorty at Bacinis in Cresta Mall today, we order omlettes and both arrive with hair in em, this I discover at the end of my meal... The manager plays it down by explaining that its the hair off the mushrooms, "perhaps from one of his two mushrooms." This is how a twitter follower put it, lol!
When I get my card out to pay for the meal they offer to pay for our drinks and not the food. Now I dont bout you but to me this is a "straight up in-your face insult. I subsequently refused to pay for the meal, this is when the owner told us to leave his shop, imagine my shock!
What i'm tryna say is; don't eat at Bacinis Cresta Mall!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha!! u should spit in his face.That would have taught em a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikel Mashjr - The time it is- http://mp3twit.com/hcV
    Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.4shared.com/file/KcJ8Keg-/GoingHigh.html

    Green - Going High

    ReplyDelete