Monday, September 17, 2012

Eve In SA For one night only!




The rapper whose first three albums received critical acclaim and commercial success has not released any new material in 10 years but she recently confirmed rumours of a new album titled ‘Liplock’ during an interview with Essence magazine.

“The album is coming out this year, for sure. It took a long time just because I wanted to make sure that it was perfect and right. I’m really happy with it. In fact, I’m more than happy with it – I love it, she said.

Eve who is currently based in London will be supported by SA rapper, HHP, DJ Dallas (USA) and Ready D (CT) and myself in her Durban performance.

EVENT DETAILS: (Computicket)
 
Venue: The Wave House, Gateway -Durban
Date: Saturday 06 October 2012
Time: 15:00
Tickets: V.I.P – R500
General – R300
Bridgette Makhela

2 comments: